Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Prayer for Today

Innovation is timely and can open doors where no door seemed to exist. At the same time, the resources we have to re-center ourselves and establish a quality of trust and harmony in our attitude toward life are tremendously valuable when so much chaos pulls our attention.

While taking action is essential, action taken from a centered place yields more fruitful results than when taken from anxiety or fear. So, in the spirit of ancient wisdom traditions steeped in the power of prayer, I offer this one, created according to my own spiritual tradition. (A note to those of you not familiar with the New Thought writing style of Religious Science: the capitalized words below that one would not usually find capitalized in mid-sentence, refer to God or ultimate reality):

The vast, loving, creative, rich Presence of God is here with me now. It flows through all in perfect balance and harmony. It is the connecting harmony flowing through everything that exists. This Presence is Divine Substance–the raw material of creation–flowing constantly in, through, and as all creation.

Divine Substance is right where I am. I am created from It, and It flows through me. I know That Which Knows dwells within me. Abundance is right where I am. The Universe delights in flowing–as an abundance of all good–to and through me!

I claim and accept this abundance as my Reality now. I accept it in every wonderful form and channel God provides. I am One with the flow of Divine Good. Anything in my belief system that has blocked my awareness of this Truth in the past is now unblocked by the power of my acceptance, my words, and the shared consciousness of my spiritual community. The way is open and clear now. This abundance has always been the spiritual Truth of my being. I absorb and receive this good with unlimited willingness. I put it to use wisely, and for the highest good for all concerned.

I am immersed in great and continuous gratitude for this Truth. I celebrate the expression of this Truth in my own life, and in the life of my spiritual community! I live from this consciousness of grateful celebration now!

In peace and joy, I release this word of Truth into the Infinite Creative Law, where I know it is immediately acted upon and accomplished in Love. I let it go. I let it Be.

And so it is.

No comments: